Please log in... New league members must register using their Xbox Live gamertag.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in... New league members must register using their Xbox Live gamertag.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN the Madden Network's premier Madden NFL 12 league NOW!

You are not connected. Please login or register

League Management & Crew

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1League Management & Crew Empty League Management & Crew Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:26 pm

OOMPCAMP404

OOMPCAMP404
Admin

I appreciate all your efforts with the league and would like to create a management team with you guys.

WhySoNoob, BColv, and Cuthroat

First off, I want to apologize for this going no where. Just know that I sent multiple messages to every single one of those 11 inactive players, not receiving one response. The players who have visited the forum and kept in touch, thank you! Don't go anywhere, we haven't even started.

Now, my goal is to make a truly active and competitive Madden league, plain and simple. You guys seem very committed and I'm asking you guys, not just to be apart of The Madden Network's league, but manage this community with me. I have done my part by getting our site established, but what I can't do alone is manage 31 other players. I need a responsible and lively staff.

Yes, this has failed, but can be renovated to a new level. You guys have been great with communication and that is what I really need.

WhySoNoob, BColv, and Cuthroat

Come apart of the team:

You all will have access to the website. We will have to talk it over on which tasks we should be assigned to. Tasks like who edits our stats, standings, news, blog, etc.

We need at least 2 recruiters who would do a little research on the new applicants. Could conduct a quick try out before we assign them to a team. Talk to them on Xbox Live, listening to their level of maturity and interest in our league.

Advertisement is our only friend. There are many ways to get the name out there, but we need something to catch everyone's eye. We will also have a talk about this later on.

I need a management team and I hope you 3 guys decide to do this. It's not a job either; it's for fun. I believe if we all work together, we will kick off in no time. E-mail me/PM/reply here. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

OOMPCAMP

http://themaddennetwork.blogspot.com

2League Management & Crew Empty Re: League Management & Crew Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:02 pm

WhySoNoob671

WhySoNoob671

yes im down to help you out with this. i have ran a few leagues in madden 10 and 11 through leaguedaddy.com and i had about 4+ seasons each year so i understand you needing help.

for the most part the site is the hardest to get down and we have that already.
now we need to setup the league fundamentals and basics a bit better so it looks 100% organized when new applicants view it.

i will touch base on this later when i have the time. lets see who else would be intresting in helping, we have to contact each other through some kind of im service ie: aim or msn.

3League Management & Crew Empty Re: League Management & Crew Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:45 pm

Cuthroat99

Cuthroat99
Rookie

sounds good, i think the easiest thing to do is set up a online community franchise and post on all the websites. they seem to fill fast.

4League Management & Crew Empty Re: League Management & Crew Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:04 am

OOMPCAMP404

OOMPCAMP404
Admin

I have created an online community and franchise. The password is tmn123 for both. Like Noob said, we all need to have a talk on AIM at one point to get this together right.

http://themaddennetwork.blogspot.com

5League Management & Crew Empty Re: League Management & Crew Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:46 pm

Bcolv32

Bcolv32
Rookie

I'll do what i can to help haha, i've never been in a functioning online franchise, but it sounds awesome so i hope it works out

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum